Rabu, 10 Maret 2010

How to Make Strawberry Smoothie




Hey friends this is my fifth assignment, are you feeling hungry or thirsty right now? Hohohoho it’s right time, I’ll tell you how to make a strawberry smoothie. Hmmmm…yummy..

First of all, let me tell you the equipment. They are blender and serving glass. Of course we need electricity to operate the blender hehehe.. We will need 250gr strawberries, 250ml yogurt, 150ml skimmed-milk and 8 ice cubes for ingredients. It’s easy to get them, right?

Next, I’ll describe you the process. Firstly, we have to keep the strawberry cold, some strawberries are saved in the freezer to keep them freeze. Then, the skimmed-milk and yogurt are put into blender. The mixture is blended for a while then we add the frozen strawberries and the mixture are blended until smooth. After the smoothie’s done, we just need to pour it into a serving glass. Sllllrrrpp…delicious, isn’t it. Finally, this is it….a healthy and refreshing smoothie is ready to served.

I think that's all from me. Let's try to make it, that’s easy to make and perfect for anytime.

1 komentar: