Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

My Kitten

Hooahhhmmm…my next assignment, now I’ll tell you about my kitten. I have a male kitten, I call him “pussy”. He’s my brand-new kitten, my little neighbour gave it to my mom last week . Pussy’s extremely cute kitten, his colour is white whit some black spots on his back. When I soothe it, it feels very soft because he still baby and I really like it. Pussy has grey round eyes, That’s so funny. When I call him he always says “mmeeeeaaaww” hahaha it sounds very sweet right. But sometimes he’s smelly, maybe someday he needs to take a bath hehe..

Pussy is a funny kitten, he always curious with everything. When he sees strange thing, he will draw near to it then touch it. If it’s alive and moves he will gets surprised and run away and I like to laugh at pussy. My brother, sisters and my mom really love this funny little cat. He always makes my family smile with his funny acts.

14 komentar:

  1. ...He always says, "meeaaawww.."

    Is there any cat which could say something??

    Hhehe..

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahaha he says with his own way,,that's so swiiiiiiiittt...
    hahahha..

    BalasHapus
  3. halo... Hayu, I think the sentence, "He still baby...." must change " He still babies..." hehehe.....

    BalasHapus
  4. i think...
    "whit" must be "with".. right??
    gejejeje.....

    nice post^^

    BalasHapus
  5. nice post.....

    I like cat too......

    hohoho......

    BalasHapus
  6. hayuuuu! please add photos of your kitten ;)

    nice post :)

    BalasHapus
  7. hi Hayu,,,,,,,,um I think this words "he will gets ." should be he will get.
    waw,,,I think it is so funny likes my cat that had died.

    BalasHapus
  8. Yux, i think the sentence, "He still baby.." must change to, "He is still baby..".
    Just remember the minimum requirement Yux!! hehehe..

    BalasHapus
  9. wow nice posting you :) but you can't call your kitten with it because your kitten has a specific sex, doesn't it? you can just call it he or she, that's better.

    BalasHapus
  10. be careful with the spelling, but i think it is a nice description^_^

    BalasHapus
  11. hayuu, I hate cat actually. hehehe

    BalasHapus
  12. hahahaha thank you....
    thxa lot..
    if i'm Javanese I would say nuwwuunnn...haha...

    BalasHapus
  13. whaaaaaaaa . . .
    kitten? ? ?
    i hate it. . .
    hahahahaha. . . :D

    keep writing! ! ! ;)

    BalasHapus