Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

My favorite place

This is my third assignment, it's about my favorite place in our campus. Actually I have some favorite places, but now let me tell you one of them. This is a quite little place, it's on the south side of photocopy room. I guess you have already known those place hehe.. This place is also near to the student hall and SAC, I think it's strategic place for students.

If I go there after class, I always buy some bread or milk. I'm rarely have breakfast, so when I'm hungry I always go there. We can buy some drinks, milk, bread, snacks, daily needs, even stationery are available there. It's a small place but sells multifarious things.

This room is very crowded. There are three cabinets, Two cabinets are to display snacks and the rest is to display stationery. There are two big selves and two refrigerators which standing against the wall. In this room there are three person who always stay there to keep the room and serve the students. If it's in the morning, the room becomes more crowded. There are so many students inside that little room, I think they are hungry just like me haha.. and maybe you are one of them.

14 komentar:

  1. Nice writing, yet perhaps it's better if you sing the paragraph writing whenever you write your paragraphs hehehehehehe...

    Overall, your writing is good.

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahaha...canteen....
    i love that place....

    nice post..^^

    BalasHapus
  3. canteen? you like canteen don't you? ahahah but yeah, it's too crowded..

    BalasHapus
  4. nice post......


    emmmmm it is a kopma..............

    right??????


    I like that place too...

    BalasHapus
  5. Hay, it must be kopma, right??
    i know..
    i also love buy some bread in there...

    BalasHapus
  6. everybody love Kopma, , . . .

    hahahah :D


    keep writing :D

    BalasHapus
  7. Hayuuuuu~~~

    I'm sure that u is one of the best costumers of KOPMA!!!!!

    hahhaaaa. . .isn't it??

    Nice post hayuuu~~~


    Keep Writing yaaa~~

    Let's we sing the song together~~

    hahahhaaaa. .

    Please don't forget to visit my Blog and Let me know what u think~~~
    hahhaaaaa


    Thanks!

    See u soon~~

    xoxoxoxoxoxooxo

    BalasHapus
  8. kopma...........hore,,,hore,,,hore,,,,um this sentence
    "I think it's strategic place for students". don't forget to give the article. it should be I think it's A strategic place.

    and this sentence "there are three person..."it should be there are three PEOPLE
    nice writing friend,,,,

    BalasHapus