Rabu, 14 April 2010

My Dreams

Hello my friends this time I will tell you about my dreams. Actually I have a lot of dreams. I want to be a lecturer, translator and going abroad. Later, when I graduate from Sanata Dharma University, I want to continue my study to a higher degree. Before that I want to look for vacancy as a translator, so I can collect my money first. When I get that job I have to responsible and working hard. After I have enough money, I will be ready to continue my study, It will be fun if I can continue my study abroad hehehhe.. Hmmm...I really want it. So right now I have to concern with my study then I will reach my dreams. What a nice dreams,right. I think that's all for this paragraph. keep struggle :D

6 komentar:

  1. you are so minimalist....hehhehehe..


    but nice post....
    ^-^

    BalasHapus
  2. yeah...I agree with ita...
    but..great dream hayu...^^..

    BalasHapus
  3. please don't be a minimalist... hahaha...

    BalasHapus
  4. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  5. Hello…, I think your paragraph has had good arrangement. I find very little problem on your grammar..^_^ But, remember…don’t be minimalists :p..I believe you can explore your ideas. You can make it more specific. You can use some questions in the handout to be your guideline. For example, you told that you wanted to go abroad. Where do you want to go? Why do you want to go there? When do you want to go there?
    Here, I’ll try to correct yours. The words signed by * indicate incorrect spelling or punctuation and the underlined words indicate my correction. However, if you think it still makes you confuse, I will be glad if we can meet and discuss together …^_^

    Hello my friends. In this time, I will tell you about my dreams. Actually I have a lot of dreams. I want to be a lecturer, translator and going abroad. Later, when I graduate from Sanata Dharma University, I want to continue my study to a higher degree. Before that I want to look for vacancy as a translator, so I can collect my money first. When I get that job I have to be responsible and working hard. After I have enough money, I will be ready to continue my study, *It will be fun if I can continue my study abroad hehehhe.. Hmmm...I really want it. So right now I have to concern with my study then I will reach my dreams. What a nice dreams,right. I think that's all for this paragraph. keep struggle :D

    BalasHapus